Tarboy Tarboy

You really went above and beyond...

...I mean, barely half of the stuff on Newgrounds can compete with the animation of this "flash", and couple that with a good music score, and a "9"-esque plot, you have yourself a winner.

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

Hope to god that was a trailer!

Definitely broke a barrier on the epic scale. Plenty of cool character design, and plenty of adrenaline. Please make this a new series!

The Life of Shy-Guy The Life of Shy-Guy

Getting gay with kids is here!

Did you know the rainforest kills over 8000 tourists each year? Do your part by supporting businesses worldwide!

Decent animation and voicework, but you sold me on the script.

Song of Storms remix Song of Storms remix

I can imagine Ganon driving Zelda mad with this

Definitely has that feeling of lunacy that makes the song so interesting, yet intensifies the emotion with the synths. This is high-quality work, my friend, but could you make it loop better? It would help people incorporate this into flash movies better.

FFX - Silence Before the Storm FFX - Silence Before the Storm

Cool, but not the real song

The real "Silence Before the Storm" is the airship theme the first time you board, and when you access Ultimate Weapon's lair. As for your song, add a few crystal FX (glass being smashed, etc.) and I'll rate higher next time.

Killer Instinct - Gargos Theme Killer Instinct - Gargos Theme

Pull off more C-C-C-C-Combo Breakers

Am I the only one who thinks sound effects would make this more awesome? Nice touch with the blurred guitar ( try to add a little more clarity), and definitely gives it a grungy feeling.

But it took you 5 tries to pull off a combo breaker, so...FAIL! :)

Stylish Stylish

A modern Edo painting...nice.

...well, it seems that way, with the pastel paint look, and the awesome touch of smoke coming from the pipe. Just how a japanese pimp should look. xD