Song of Storms remix Song of Storms remix

I can imagine Ganon driving Zelda mad with this

Definitely has that feeling of lunacy that makes the song so interesting, yet intensifies the emotion with the synths. This is high-quality work, my friend, but could you make it loop better? It would help people incorporate this into flash movies better.

FFX - Silence Before the Storm FFX - Silence Before the Storm

Cool, but not the real song

The real "Silence Before the Storm" is the airship theme the first time you board, and when you access Ultimate Weapon's lair. As for your song, add a few crystal FX (glass being smashed, etc.) and I'll rate higher next time.

Killer Instinct - Gargos Theme Killer Instinct - Gargos Theme

Pull off more C-C-C-C-Combo Breakers

Am I the only one who thinks sound effects would make this more awesome? Nice touch with the blurred guitar ( try to add a little more clarity), and definitely gives it a grungy feeling.

But it took you 5 tries to pull off a combo breaker, so...FAIL! :)

Delinquent Bleach Delinquent Bleach

Nice fly beats

Cool remix, it took all the sounds I like.
But Bleach is not WeeYaBoo, IMHO.
What about Matsumoto with the big titties and Yoruichi that sucks like a vacuum?
No show made for women would make those bigger than life!
...
Are you asleep? YOU FAT FUCK!!! :)

PS. How'd you find out Yoruichi was human? Did u stumble onto it?

DJ-Delinquent responds:

nope

i found out becus of the hentai.....

pssh as if u dont watch hentai =O

Kindred (Super Metroid) Kindred (Super Metroid)

You have made this song my fave

This section of the game really shows you great tunes, and while I choose Brinstar depths in the original SM over this one, but this is just beautiful. This song evolves as moves deeper into the song, and the vocals (unexpectedly) made my eyes ready to burst open like Maridia itself (no tears, but close). It almost reminds me of those James Bond openings, or even The Best is Yet to Come in MGS.

Please consider doing Brinstar Depths in Super Metroid! Peace! :)

Flying Heaven (Street Fighter) Flying Heaven (Street Fighter)

Just makes you want to drink green tea...

...and Red Bull in one gulp! You did a great job on settling the tranquil and energenic parts, and mixed culture gives you bonus points. Like to see more of your work.

Fatalize RMX Fatalize RMX

PYRE SEAL!!

Your music is definitely more "pumping" than the others, but something's still not right. Your song still has a laid back feel, and if you tweak it, I'd appreciate it.
BTW, this also plays when u fight Sheena Fujibayashi (Schwing!).

DJ-HappyFace responds:

Lol...I think it's the drums...I have no expertise in them whatsoever, so It's "Plain"...that what I'm told anyway.

Anyway, glad you enjoyed it, and check out "Tales of Vesperia" if you liked ToS.

Metal gear solid 2-boss Metal gear solid 2-boss

Nice touch with the trash can

This 1 of the few things I liked about the game, and you did a good cover.
Now, if I could only go back in time to kill a thunder god...
DAMN YOU RAIDEN!!!! >XO

Earthbound-boy responds:

whow, whow, what?! kill a thundergod? ...I don´t get it. or you only like snake is that what you mean? ah i´m confused, well thx for review!

Koopa Bros, IJ Koopa Bros, IJ

Damn you Koopa Jr.!!!! >:(

I was ready to rock out to this awesome piece when you knocked them over like bowling pins! YOU WILL BE RESURRECTED, KOOPA BROS!!! (btw, great remix)

Wouldn't it be sweet if they made it into the next Smash Bros.?

Metroid Prime 3 : Omega Ridley Metroid Prime 3 : Omega Ridley

Took me 3+ tries to nail him on veteran

And don't get me started on hyper! This is by far the best remix for Ridley in the game, and it deserves to be loud. Just amp it up on your update and I'm in!

If humankind ever gets a whiff of phazon, dibs as first test subject!!! :)